Replacing missing teeth will help restore the health, function, and appearance of your smile.
When it comes to tooth replacement, there are several options. So you may wonder “Should I get a dental implant?”
Dental implants offer one of the most secure and long lasting tooth replacement options. Even so, they are not the right answer for everyone missing a tooth. Before opting for a dental implant in North York, you must make sure it’s the best option for you.
Signs to Consider a Dental Implant in North York
Do I need a dental implant? Here are some of the top signs that a dental implant may be the right choice for your smile:
- Missing tooth or teeth: A dental implant will securely replace a missing tooth or several missing teeth. It’s a solid way to restore your smile.
- Severely damaged tooth: If your tooth is badly cracked or severely damaged, it may require replacement. A dental implant can replace the compromised tooth.
- You’re struggling with loose partials, bridges, or dentures: These other tooth replacement options can loosen, becoming wiggly or unstable. If you’re tired of loose dental replacements, dental implants are a great alternative. They are fused to the jawbone, offering a secure and natural fit.
- To preserve facial structure: Teeth stimulate the jawbone, so when they’re missing it lacks stimulation. This can lead to deterioration, which causes a sunken appearance. Dental implants stimulate the jawbone like natural teeth, preserving and restoring your face shape.
- You want to enhance your smile: Missing teeth or loose tooth replacements hurt your confidence. Improve and enhance your smile with secure dentures that seamlessly blend in.
Dental Implants in North York
If you relate to any of the signs above, then dental implants may be right for you. The only way to know for sure is to visit the dentist for an examination and consultation. Come to Isakow Dental to learn more about dental implants and if they’re right for your smile!
Our dental team is dedicated to helping you get a healthy, functional, and radiant smile. We will assess your smile and oral health needs to determine if dental implants are best for you. From there, you can count on us for quality dental implants in North York.
Book your appointment today with our dental clinic in North York!